Wendy Smith, Paralegal & Notary Public University of La Verne Bachelor...
MARIVEL M. ZIALCITA is the founder of MMZ LAW, A Professional Corporation:
- She Practices in the areas of Trust & Estates, Elder Law, Special Needs, Conservatorship, Trust Administration and Probate.
- Ms. Zialcita Is a frequent speaker on Trust and Estate matter and holds memberships in the State Bar of California, Trust and Estate section, The San Bernardino County Bar Association, Wealth Counsel, Elder Counsel and California Advocate for Nursing Home Reform (CANHR). She currently assist in the Pro Bono Legal Services Program at the James L. Brute Senior Center in Rancho Cucamonga, California.
- She is based in Claremont and assists clients throughout Southern California. Prior to establishing her own practice, she worked as an associate counsel for two separate Southern California law firms for a total of thirteen years, assisting clients in all areas of Estate Planning, Elder Care and Probate Cases.
- Ms. Zialcita received her B.A. Degree from the University of California, Irvine. She graduated with honors in Sociology and completed her minor in Classical Civilization. She received her J.D. from California Western School of Law, ABA/AALS, of San Diego, California and was the recipient of the Dean Merit Scholarship.
WHY CHOOSE US
- With over 14 years of experience, we at MMZ LAW strive to create value and a meaningful experience for all our clients.
- We know this is your LIFE and your LEGACY.
- At MMZ LAW, we are commited to assisting you in any way we can. We believe that in order to best represent you, we must act with one hundred percent integrity, one hundred percent of the time. We strive to create a space of complete workability in order to deliver on our promises to zealously advocate for you and yours.
- Please call (909) 256-6702 to discuss your questions and schedule a FREE consultation: ESTATE PLANNING | ELDER LAW | PROBATE in Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange and San Diego Counties. We offer flat, hourly and contingent fees, based on the type of matter.
Paralegal & Notary Public
Client Service Coordinator
Jennifer Eisele is the newest member of the MMZ Law family. Her background in customer ser...
Community Coordinator & Marketing
Brian Allado, Community Coordinator & Marketing California State Universi...
Probate Coordinator & Notary Public
Whitney Mayo, Probate Coordinator & Notary Public...